Tuesday, November 23, 2004

can't wait for the caramel apple drinks tonight!

Yay! Thank God we have only two days of school this week. Thank God that it is the last day of work at Roger's for Bill. Thank God we're going to my Grandparent's--and my parents and sister and Jeremy will be there--for Thanksgiving. Yes, it is a thankful Thanksgiving this year. I can not wait for hot apple cider and buttershots tonight. For the, I have nothing due until Nov 29th, and it's the 23rd! Of course I'll have to work on the stuff at my Grandparent's, BUT, I will not have anything else that I will really HAVE to do. Of course, Friday is my sister's second fitting for her wedding dress :) and I need to buy shower gifts for her, but other than that...
Not to mention the quality time I'll want to spend with my family and brother-in-law (almost)
Shit. Well, at least I'll have car rides, although I'm sure I'll want to listen to quality music. Oh well, at least I can do my stuff when GnR is on. haha.. I hope Bill doesn't read this! I'm sure I'll find time to get the stuff done. I have to! kind of. At least I have no classes! And anyway, this time spent w/ my family will unstress me, making the homework less a hassle and "easier?" maybe.. that will be good! I can't wait, and I hope EVERYONE has a great break!

No comments: