Wednesday, February 02, 2005

happiest ever

Last weekend was the happiest time in my life (for another person). I mean I've been happy before, but this was just different and amazing. My sister got married for those who didn't know. I actually got teary at the ceremony. I don't know why, it was just so moving or something. You know what it was.... when they lit their unity candle they had "It's time to say good-bye" and then they each gave a white rose to the mothers. and it was the violin, I love violin! Isn't it funny that they had "It's time to say goodbye" as their song at that time,,, it was so beautiful though! Perfect. That's how the whole day was... PERFECT. I couldn't have had a better time, I swear. It was so awesome and I got to spend time with Kari, one of my bridesmaids that I never see hardly cuz she lives in Grand Forks.. and that was good too, but just the atmosphere and the grandness of the whole affair was so awesome. If you don't know how my wedding was, it was quite tiny.. a little chapel in the woods and then a pretty small reception at the country club. It was perfect too, but just to contrast the two... They had almost 400 people at their wedding and more at the reception. The ceremony was in a big, beautiful church in Fargo, and their reception was in the Crystal Ballroom in the Ramada. I won't tell you how much it cost for just the room for that night, but it was more than my whole wedding cost (I'm pretty sure) and that includes the dress! It was SPLENDID. Haha, I used splendid. OK, now I'll quite bragging for my sister and brag for myself.. I had to give a toast! Holy cow that's a lot of people to give a toast in front of! But I did a good job! Thank God,,, i was SO nervous. OK< I will shut up I am sure you're all bored!

No comments: