Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Useless Randomness

I just want to write sometimes.. . I don't want to be bothered about putting a title on every blog. I mean I know I don't HAVE to, it's just THERE...... begging to be filled with something, anything. Hmmmm,, maybe mine should all be titled: "A messed up life, waiting to keep on being it". What? exactly, I don't know! Why should I put a title about something that is going to be so random anyway cuz that's how my mind works (you all know that!). Darn, now that I started going off on the title thing, I forgot what I was actually going to write. Maybe I should just write my thing first and then worry about a title. Maybe they should do it like for novels when the writer'd send in a copy and then the publisher would title it... you all should title these things of mine (although I'm not sure I'd want to know what it'd be!!!) Yeah, of course, that sometimes gives away the whole story (Like Tolkien's "The Return of the King") Duh, people wouldn't have known that Frodo was gonna destroy the ring if you didn't name it that. yeah he was pissed,,,, and rightfully so! Hm, perspectives are quite weird. And it's coming up all day today.. Not really I guess, only in my head. But seriously a downer could be a super-up for someone else,,, and the other way around. (who needs vice versa anyway?) Well shit. I've said too much useless randomness for a few days. Chau! I'm gonna change the title now.

No comments: