Thursday, June 23, 2005

Bill´s here!

Yay! Finally a change of roommate! I had to wait for him for over 2 hours in the Madrid airport, but it was worth it! Tomorrow we´re hitting the big museums, and the next day we´re off to Segovia for 3 days....over our anniversary! We´re getting a bottle of wine, a loaf of bread, and some cheeze for lunch and eating it under the Roman aquaduct.. .. then we´ll probably go out for a nice dinner....since we´ll have such a cheap lunch! ahhhh,, i found a place that has good vegetarian dishes along with meat... so we´re eating there for supper tonight :) Hmm,, paying for internet here is really expensive.. probably won´t be updating until I get home. . . not sure if anyone´s reading these anyway! Probably Amy and Julie. . .ummmm you should comment. ummmm.. I can´t think of anything else to say, and I want to go to the plaza mayor to show bill and find out about buses to Segovia. Hasta luego!

4 comments:

Berne said...

Glad to hear you are having a good trip!

Julie said...

Happy happy late anniversary!
Brandon just got his pictures back from your wedding - I'll have to show you when you get back.

Laura said...

Aimless, seriously, I would have loved to see you in Segovia, but trust me, it may have been a bit expensive. . . won't mention the price of my freakin plane ticket here.... almost as much as I and Bill spent for the rest of the trip. OUCH

Laura said...

Ha ha, I just sounded like a freakin' Spaniard! I mean Bill and I.