Monday, June 13, 2005

Hola de nuevo

Hi again todos.
I hope again that the summer is going great for all of you. My parents have been here since last wednesday, and they leave tomorrow morning. I have one week and a day left here in Salamanca, then it´s off to Madrid again to wait for Bill. And i can´t wait! I am still learning a ton and enjoying pretty much everything here... except the dry dry dry hot hot hot air when I try to run! I will look forward to the moisture in the air in Minnesota, if nothing else. What else. I don´t know, I just thought I´d let everyone know what was up. Oh, haha, my parents have been invited to supper at my house tonight! We´re just killing time before we go. We eat at 9:30. Tonight we´re having Tortilla Española,,,,it is egg and potatoe and it is awesome! It will be good for them to try something truly spanish,,, and homemade! My señora is a really good cook, so that is awesome for me,,, i was really nervous. Not much else for now.. I might not update till I get back, but you never know. See you in July!

No comments: