Thursday, July 21, 2005

To Nicole: more work woes

Laura: Good afternoon, Academic Affairs.
Stupid girl: Hi, actually, I'm calling you because I can't find any other number. The number for the general information at BSU isn't working anymore? It's not listed?
Laura: Ummm, what number did you call?
Stupid girl: 751-2001
Laura: I don't know.. 751 or 755?
Stupid girl: The phone book said 751.
Laura: Yeah, I don't know I've never tried to call it. Can I transfer you somewhere?
Stupid girl: Yeah I'm trying to get a hold of *some prof. Ed. professor*
Laura: OK, I can give you his number, but then I'll transfer you to the Pro. Ed. department because they'll be able to help you more than I can if he's not there.
Stupid girl: OK...

Then Laura transfers her and looks up Bemidji State University in the phone book. 755-2001
WOW

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah no kidding, there's tons and tons of numbers under BEMIDJI STATE UNIVERSITY in the phonebook!

Berne said...

people are dumb LOL