Sunday, June 04, 2006

5 Things In My Fridge1. milk2. Yugurt3. Kefir4. The best Hummus from Harmony--Red Pepper5. Lots of deliciously yummy fruits and veggies!5 Things In My Closet1. Clothes2. gig bag for Morgan3. amp and pedal4. purses5. shoes5 Things In My Purse1. pen2. lotion3. calling card4. some Euro cents (I know, still--I need to get out more)5. Twins ticket from *Fenway*5 Things In My Car1. Steering wheel2. a sign I stole in PA3. Road Atlas of the US4. seats5. seatbelts (which I use--every time)5 Things I Wish I Was Doing Right Now1. Not this2. talking to Val3. Being with Brian, here4. getting a call from Federated5. speaking Spanish5 Things I Like Most About My Bedroom1. I sleep there2. the TV shows me the Daily Show sometimes3. Our wedding pictures4. blue carpet. I like blue5. that the orange chair is gone because someone bought our green one so we moved the orange one to the living room and there is now more room in both rooms. I tag.... No one. this is sort of pointless and cruel. But I love who tagged me and also who tagged her, so I don't mind a bit!

No comments: