Monday, February 23, 2009

Um.

Thank you Julie A for getting me back on my blog. And for Kamran as I just read yours and remember liking reading these things. And also big thanks to Julie G because I just went on yours and see that you are still blogging. I don't know how the busy busy people like the three of you still find time to blog. Maybe we do what we make time for I suppose. We'll see how long I get back into it for. Probably less than a few months. My computer already takes up too much of my time with all the journaling (yoga teacher journal) and making/printing handouts and expenses and revenue and mileage and taxes, etc... Why would you care to know about that? Exactly. So, like I said, we'll see. Maybe whenever I have some sort of inspiration I want to share I'll remember to come on here and publish the Love. Speaking of which, how 'bout that new President? ;)

Oh! Amy how the heck are you doing?? I miss you! (if anyone reads this can you let her know I say hi?) Thanks!!

1 comment:

Aim said...

I miss you too! :) I'm coming home!