Saturday, March 21, 2009

work

Somehow I found myself brushing my teeth and looking into the sink and saying to myself, "Holy shit, I'm going to work!" in disbelief. It's Saturday, and phrase and disbelief is in no way negatory. I went to teach a Yoga 101 for Runners workshop with my friend Beth. It's the second one we've done and it looks like at least one more is in the works. Okay, so I'm not living off it, yet, but this is my JOB! Side note: Also in the works is my and Bill's adventure company where we take people backpacking and yoga-ing. So, someday maybe we will live on the North Shore. Then we'll do "mini" trips there and of course we'll do at least one or two "big" trips, like to Alaska, Hawaii, New Mexico, the Andes, a year. So, anyone want to sign up?? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would sign up for sure!