Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I am not smart

You know what I don't like about myself. I'm actually not that creative. I can't really use my left brain correctly I think. You know those "thinking outside the box" logic test things? I can't do them.. I try and try and I can't figure them out. Well, that's kind of like what my Econ test was today. I can't think outside the box and that made me get 0-20 on a quiz. Suck. Anyway, I think it is outrageous to do that to students. I knew exactly how to work the problem, and I know the exact principles, but the problem had a lot more to do with thinking outside the box than with the way to work the problem. But then, we are in college and maybe I should figure out how to think outside the box that I have been kept inside all throughtout my presecondary and secondary educational life. Suck.

No comments: