Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Is it OK to feel bad?

OK, i got home today after my 10:00 class (because Jake and I don't have our 12:00 class, yay!) Anyway, Bill told me he felt GREAT and he was going to demand that UNASAT (his new job people) give him a more fuel efficient car. I know that this is because of me. I mean, not that he is going to demand it for me, but I have been talking about the environment and why I don't like SUV's and stuff. It was his decision and everything and I wasn't going to stop loving him if he drove the Jeep Liberty they were going to provide him with, but it's just that it's kind of against a lot that I believe in. But I am the one who's been talking about the environment and all that and how all we can do is the best that we know how. I feel so sucky sometimes because I know that I am part of what is destroying this earth and he didn't really understand because I really do try to protect it and waste as little as possible. It was like he thought I felt responsible for everything that is happening, and I don't, but I'm part of it. I think the part about doing the best that we know how is what got him thinking this morning. I'm really happy that he feels this way, but I don't know, I still feel bad for some reason. is that OK?

No comments: