Friday, December 10, 2004

<> The best that I can

If anyone has read my blog, you may be interested in knowing the results of my struggle to NOT have a big vehicle in my garage (or yard, whatever the case may be) ((Which, by the way, has its own issues with me, but we're not getting into that today.)) Anyway, Bill asked for a more fuel efficient vehicle, and although it's not as much as I had wished, we're getting a four-door sedan instead of a Jeep Liberty. Which is good, don't get me wrong, the only thing is, it has to come from a Dodge dealership because they get good deals from them because they've always used them. I hate American cars... I know, I have one, but I wish I didn't and I can't wait till I can sell it and get a Honda (go Japan and most other countries who actually CARE about the environment and not just money!). Anyway, it is better than the Jeep, and who knows, maybe Bill will get another Brass Monkey to drive around.

No comments: