Tuesday, December 21, 2004

damn the left

Don't worry all my democratic friends,, I 'm still liberal. I'm talking about my brain. I can't seem to stop the left side from taking over. But hell, I guess it's ok because I'm not done with finals and they all have to do w/ that side. And I'm sick, my mom says I have a VIRUS. Maybe it is a "Block-the-right-side-of-Laura's-brain-from-getting-any-thoughts-in" virus. Whatever, it sucks. I'm almost done w/ finals, and soon I'll be off to Argentina. I think my right brain will power itself right through on the way, and I will have no left brain left by the time I get there. That's OK, as long as I'm never alone,,,,, haha. Don't tell my mom or Bill I said that. They'd get scared. Anyway, I may not write at all until I get back. But who knows, sources say the internet is abundant and cheap down there. Not the internet, but access to it i mean. Whatever. I'll let you all know how cute the penguins are. have a good break! I will miss the winter :( But I"m sure it will still be here when I get back.

No comments: