Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Not that I didn't have anything

Well, shit,
I was right... It's not that I didn't have anything to write about while I was gone,,, but rather that, why would I want to sit in a smokey locutorio and spend any more time than I had to writing English on the computer? NONONO... not that I fell in total and absolute love with Buenos Aires, but we weren't there the whole time... if we were,,,,,,,, it might have been different. I am sad to see that Amy's blog is gone,,, because I missed everything from the 21st of Dec... oh well. I guess I don't even know when it died, or zombied, whatever the case may be.
Anyway, I could write a book about my trip. but I'll just say that I went there (among MANY more things) to regain an appreciation for the US, for what we have here and for all that i know I take for granted... Well, it kind of worked itself backwards on me. I mean, I did realize a lot of what I have here and like about it here, but it only reiterated the parts of America that I hate.... to a much higher degree...AAAAHHHHHHHHH. Not that I'd want to live in Argentina, they don't even recycle!!! it nearly killed us to have to trash all our water bottles... :( But all said and done I'm mostly glad i'm back. I learned more than I could have imagined, and speak a ton better (still not well, but much better), and hell, I saw penguins, within a foot of penguins and that's no exaggeration! damn their cute... later!

No comments: