Tuesday, February 15, 2005

whole lot of not much

Um, I'm compelled to write, but I have nothing to say. Is that weird? That's OK so am I! I have recently had to shift my workout/day schedule plans,,, that sort of sucks, cuz I liked how it was. But i'll make it work. now maybe Julie and I can go together.. That wouldn't suck. I had my first art history 2 test. I'm not gonna say I nailed it by any means, but I think i did OK. And I should have after all the darn studying i did.. Julie G, you know how it is! I think I even did more than I did last year. That's a lot. We need to go to a coffee shop again and do homework (or not) again sometime soon. Especially when it's nice enough to walk. That was a good time. My sister and Jeremy got back from their honeymoon,, she said it was awesome (how could it not be, right?) This weekend I think we're going to go help them move into their new house! Yay exciting. It all deepends on the physical and mental state of my husband.. He is in San Antonio this week, he traveled to Illinios last week, and Monday he has to be in Wisconsin Rapids. . . I'm a little concerned over his health. . traveling can really wear ya out! The next weekend we have a wedding. It should be better than the last because we have a room in the hotel, so if I am not having fun, I am not stuck there sober like last time. Not the last as in my sister's , that was obviously awesome... . the last as in the other one of his friends'!!! Anyway, that was all just what I thought up when I felt like writing. Whatever. Have a bright and cheery day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sad, you'll be gone this weekend :(
When are you working out now?