Monday, February 21, 2005

Yay, it is almost time for me to leave work.. Unfortunately today that does not equal it is time for me to go home,, , but that's OK< it's another step in the right direction. I have nothing to say again, just some time to kill at work. about 3 minutes anyway. Blanca tried to explain something philisophical in Translation class today. Thanks to Kamran I got what she was trying to explain, but most of us were bewildered and mainly confused. She is not a philosopher, so she can't be blamed! Ah, anyway. I see in front of me tons of work to do this week again. it wouldn't be so much if I weren't going places on the weekend (I don't have to explain this to Julie G, do I!?) Oh well, I will get it done. It always seems to end up that way. I'm gonna go now. Have a good day. Keep being yourself, unles you don't like that person; then do what you can to change!
Sólo cuando te amas puedes amar el mundo.
(just smile and nod,,, and agree)

No comments: