Thursday, March 24, 2005

ANWR

I knew basically nothing about ANWR until Bill did a research paper on it. Now I know that even if all the oil there was taken at once, it would only last us 6 months. A HALF A YEAR! So, going in and showing the world how absolutely careless we are about environment and animals and how self-centered and greedy we are just to get us oil for a half a year (and probably less than that)--that's just stupid. By the way, I believe we are still lower on the food chain than polar bears. . . maybe it will take some oil driller getting eaten before the senators who think we oughta go in there will learn. That is sad. Of course, they'll probably decide to go kill them all first so that it doesn't happen, , , bastards, what do you think we have the wildlife reserve there for in the first place? AND, why is it that the public doesn't know this stuff???? That's the main question. I don't think even the most money-hungry people would agree to 6 months worse or less. But then, I'm not the most money-hungry (or oil hungry) person. aaaaahhhhhhhhgggg!
I can vent to Bill about this, and he vents back. It is nice. Have a day!

No comments: