Wednesday, March 16, 2005

They sold the van!

Yay, my parents sold their van yesterday. But the best part is they replaced it with a Toyota car. It's a big one, that gets good gas mileage. :) their daughter is happy for them, but for the van and the car! I kind of like this blogging thing as a time killer at the end of work when I'm really sick of sitting here and really hungry and I don't have anything on my mind. Might as well write it down! haha. Anyway, a good friend got into grad school in Chicago so he's bringing Scotch over to our house to share with Bill. He'd probly share with me too, but maybe I'll drink something else.... Spring break is good. I guess. Nothing much special. I went skiing and spent time with my parents and ate too much really good food. And I even got to spend an evening w/ an uncle. Now I'm back and working all day wed thurs and maybe fri. Gotta get some extra cash for the trips this summer. Oh darn. time to go.

No comments: