Wednesday, March 09, 2005

When two people

come together from such different backgrounds--no matter how "same" they may seem--it's really quite crazy. It is a big deal to both of us, and we both have seemingly opposite views. We talked about it. Kind of in our forceful determined ways (especially me) no, i think it just seemed like it was me more than he. But anyway, after the whole thing I apologized. Because it IS a big deal, and lots of people don't see things the same as me. It is difficult to for many--even me when I didn't have my mind set on it in the first place. This morning I came home from class and he apologized. I had no clue why. He didn't need to apologize, i did. All that really came out of it was that we both learned that we really do agree. We are both passionate about what we're feeling and sometimes, yes, we forget to stop and look CLOSELY at the other side (as much as we do try). Ah, anyway, he went to apply for his passport today.

No comments: