Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Thin

I feel thin. Not skinny. I don't mean that. I mean i emotionally feel stretched, drawn out. do this do this do this do this. And when you're not "doing" anything, don't do nothing because then you don't do the stuff that you want that others aren't telling you to do (art, music, etc. . .) and that makes me depressed. damnit. Sometime I'll feel more compact again. At least I think I will. I should. I think a lot of things, and I've learned that a lot of times I'm wrong. Most of the time. In fact, I'm right so little that I usually am wrong about that. Believing is a hard thing for me to do. Everything happens for a reason-life is short-it'll get better soon-if it's not OK it's not the end. Maybe everything DOESN'T happen for a reason-life is short until depression hits and i tell you what: it's not short enough-what'll get better soon?-many things end that don't feel OK, but they end, and it turns out it's better that way. if it's not OK maybe it SHOULD be the end. who are we kidding? Wow, that whole thing sounds messed up. which is strange because I'm actually feeling really good right now. Just thinking I guess. Yay, time to go home and do more stuff.

No comments: