Tuesday, April 05, 2005

phone calls

I got a couple phone calls yesterday that made me feel good. First, Julie G called and said, "Let's barbeque Friday" (is that how you spell that?) My reaction, Um, OK! yeah! I love grillin' and chillin'. Plus, seeing Julie is a way added bonus, since very few weekends she's around, and when we get together rarely during the week, all we pretty much do is homework. So yeah Friday will be good. Whoever is reading this, you should come. OK, and then Amy called and asked if she could come to pick up our N64 or whatever it is today at 8. I had forgotten that she wanted it and it made me glad because I don't want it! And Bill seriously hasn't used it since we've been married, and maybe even before that I don't know. Unfortunately, we only have 4 games, two of which are pretty not good for the situation, and therefore only 2. How anyone with an N64 could not have Mario Bro's is absolutely beyond me! Oh well, at least we don't have the N64 anymore and I hope that it is helping kids out, even though all they get to play on it is Zelda. Hmmmm,, I'd have gone and bought Mario Bro's if I would have remembered . I have a test today in MIS. We'll see how that goes.. I don't really know what it's on but I got an A on the last test and I didn't really know what that one was about either,, although I knew it a lot better than I know this stuff. Hmmm,, wonder how I'd feel if I REALLY cared. Actually, I'd know how I'd feel and it would suck! Well, the Twins did pretty poorly yesterday. Go Santana tonight!
As an afterthought, another cool thing about the phone calls is that I actually got one, let alone two, from people other than my family (of course I like getting those calls too, it's just different)

No comments: