Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Language

Like, I didn't even write a thing about language. (Besides that little blurb on my name and all). Language is so imperfect. It's a terrible means of expression. But for so many it's all we've got. No. It's not. but for some of us it's all we use. And therefore it's all we've got. language is a construction that was developed by humans. What does that mean? Not that it sucks and everything humans do is destructive and meaningless. only that it's not perfect. So as you read my blog, remember, no as you read anything, ever, in any language, remember that it is in a language, and therefore it's not. it does not exist in a language as it does in a feeling or emotion or a thought. But we think in languages when we try to explain in our heads anything. And I'm trying to explain this in a language, so I'm gonna quit. Because I know what I mean and if you all think you do too, then that is awesome and I've done my work with it. Have a good day. Que tengan un buen día. :)

1 comment:

Berne said...

You made an English major think...good job!