Friday, March 17, 2006

pinguinos

I finally found this: http://www.patagonianatural.org/proyecto_pinguinos_a.htm which is part of the Fundacion Patagonia Natural. They have a part where you can donate money. FINALLY. This makes me so happy. After having spent much time looking on the internet for someone to contact about donating money to an organization that protects these cute little critters, I came across this site. I wish their English section worked, but it doesn't seem to. They have some cute pictures at the bottom of the page though if you're interested. :) Of course you are, everyone loves penguins!
Anyway, I can go through with my plan now if anyone buys any paintings. I'd pray for the penguins, but they'd rather I wrote poetry. (This does not apply that I think any of my neighbors are penguins), it's just, they don't actually care what I do, but,

2 comments:

Julie said...

penguino cappucino?

Jake said...

Cuando tenia pocos aƱos, los pinquinos fueron mis animales favoritos. Bien hecho.

Jacobo