Thursday, March 16, 2006

Shiver me timbers

I haven't been on here for quite a while. I guess it seems like a waste of time. No offense. Maybe it's just because I never really have anything to say. At least nothing interesting. I have put all my creative efforts into painting this semester, and last semester I had no time for creating. That sucked. I don't recommend it to anyone. My show is coming up. I hope you all can come see the penguins and smile with them too! I'll put up a picture on here maybe (since I finally know how to do it, yay)!! I had a dream last night that I hadn't ordered my cap and gown and all of a sudden it was the last week of school and oops, oh no! It's too late!!! Then I woke up so I don't even know if I walked or not. Suppose I could use Bill's if all else fails. But I think it'd be too big. He's so wide. Ha ha, I hope you read this one Jeremy Bro, cause no one else will get that.. ARRRRrrrrrr Matey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya land lover! I'll see your paintings with me good eye on the 27th!