Sunday, December 02, 2007

Art?



Wow, this photo pretty much sucks. :) It is a start though. I am working on making my letters beautiful. English, or Latin, I should say, letters are just not that pretty. I mean look what we have to compare it with. Look at the Eastern letters, or those of the Mayas! Awesome. Anyway I believe ours can be beautiful, they just aren't. We're too rushed to make our letters look nice, just so long as they function, right? These, I don't know, I think I can do a lot better than these. But Hey, it's a start right?

My mom and dad and myself are going to collaborate for--hopefully--a show here in St Cloud. I spoke with the owner of a local bistro (my favorite spot in town), and she liked my idea of making letters beautiful. I'd also like to work with my friend Andy, who is an amazing poet. We'd have the letters and the poems, matted and framed by my parents, in the bistro for about 3 months. How cool!? Anyway, I'll let you know if anything developes with this. :) Peace.

No comments: