Friday, December 28, 2007

Finding my way

Well, maybe not, but I guess that's all any of us ever do, right?

I have signed up for this, though I haven't received confirmation. (200 hour Teacher Training starting in April) Maybe I'll check after the Holidays are done. Speaking of which, I hope everyone had a nice Christmas, and will have a wonderful New Year's, too! I will be separate from Bill again this year, but it's sort of a trend. I think in the 3+ years we've been married, we've only been together for one New Year's. I guess that day's not so important if the rest of the year we're still together! (It is my choice really to be separate--I just don't feel like driving to Eau Claire on Monday night after work, being there for just the night, and then driving home Tuesday and working again Wed.) Too much I want to do around here. :)

I'm also looking into this. My dream is to teach Yoga, as well as be a nutritional consultant. I think I could really help others get to where I want to be. I want to make holistic nutrition and well-being accessible to people who don't realize how truly accessible it is. maybe it will be a lot of work, but I guess I'm not afraid of that. I'm much more afraid of remaining where I am and never being my true self. I'm still trying to find that, of course, but if I know one thing, I certainly won't find it doing what I do now.

Have a beautiful day.

No comments: