Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Today, Nov 2

Ahhhhhhhhh,,,, when will it be OVER! I know most of you that would read this are probably even more sick of it than I am (being political buffs and all) but ahhhhhhhhh... you have spent the last 3+ years rubbing off on me and this campaign crap is driving me mad. Well, not really, but I can't wait for tomorrow. Actually, depending on the outcome of this crazy election, I may not want it to BE tomorrow. I am still prepaired to wear all black (except for my Twins hat, since I'll also be mourning the fact that they should've won the world series and they didn't even get passed round 1 - it's navy) Anyway, sort of like I get this burning frustration sensation inside me when I think of SUV's, I feel that when I think of all those who don't vote. I understand their reasons, but seriously, it bugs me that they don't think about all the stuff those who came before them had to go through to get the right to voice their opinions. All the crap they had to go through to make people see that they too are capable of making an educated decision (don't get me started on choice). I would love to scream sometimes. You know, after starting this blogging thing, I have come to realize just how absolutely random I am. WOW, no wonder I am so unbalanced (is that a word) sometimes. That, OK, and, I'm not gonna lie, but it is a bit difficult sometimes living with someone that doesn't seem to understand my point of view, and if I try to understand his, he gets frustrated trying to explain it and quits. I want to understand and last time we talked I think I was getting it, but then I rephrased it back to him and he said no. Well poop. We went to vote today and thankfully he didn't EXACTLY cancel mine out, however he also didn't really back it up. But it is OK to have people with different opinions on things, like Amy said,, it is good to have variety in peoples' opinions. But I must say, things like that last girls' night, where I can talk about things and understand others' points of view that I generally agree with,, those nights are good for me. So thanks my democrat friends!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm not a democrat - I'm right :)