Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weekend Work

I didn't say it wasn't a good time... But it was certainly work... Bill made them, we both worked the soil... still a way to go...
Outside Garden
Can't give much credit to Bill, here... but he did help me move the seedlings from the floor to the table... he was outside moving Earth when I was propigating... Or, was I helping the seeds to propigate? Hmmm.
Inside Garden - Future Outside Garden
I am so excited!! We are doing so many things. Restate - we are trying so many things!! Kale and lettuce and onions and peppers and eggplant and tomatoes and chilis and collards and pole beans and carrots and spinach and sweet potatoes even, and chives and oregano and tarragon and thyme and cilantro/coriander and parsley and more and ohhh I love the Earth!! All the wonderful yumminess! We'll see how much yumminess we get from all this!

No comments: